- 6:50 am – Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- 6:40 am – Mondays, Thursdays, and weekday Rosh Chodesh
- 8:00 am – Sundays and most U.S. Holidays
- Approximately 15 minutes before sunset (Sunday – Thursday). Call for exact times, or check out the weekly bulletin.
- Following Mincha, approximately 15 minutes after sunset (Sunday – Thursday).
Shabbat & Yom Tov
- The closest 5 minute interval on the clock before candle lighting.
- 8:45 am – at the Shul
- 7:45 am – at Salem Towers, 280 Salem Street
Kiddush following services.
- Approximately 45 minutes before sunset.
Seudah Sh’lishit after Mincha on Shabbat.
Ma’ariv (Motzei Shabbat & Yom Tov)
- 40 minutes after sunset
We are in the process of building a women’s mikvah and a dish mikvah. You can check out our construction blog for pictures and videos of the construction process.
In the meantime, the following mikvaot are in the general vicinity:
Daughter’s of Israel Mikvah, women’s & dish mikvah: 101 Washington Street, Brighton, MA (617) 782-9433
The Bostoner Rebbe’s Mikvah, men’s & dish mikvah: : 1710 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA (617) 566-9182