Shabbat, November 16/17
B-JOTT, the Boston Jewish Observant Twenties & Thirties group, is an organization dedicated to providing social and educational events for the observant Jewish young adult (22-35) population of greater Boston. It is funded in part by a grant from the Young Adult Task Force of CJP, and works in cooperation with several local synagogues and other Jewish institutions.
Join a lively group of observant young adults (ages 22-35) to experience Shabbat in our community.
- Shabbat dinner with shul families
- Communal Luncheon (organized by B-JOTT)
- Communal Se’udah Shlishit, with B-JOTT supplementing the shul’s regular Se’udah Shlishit options
- Motzei Shabbat Bowling
- Grilled Chicken Breast on the bed of greens with lemon/parsley dressing
- Russian potato salad
- Moroccan Eggplant salad
- Israeli Couscous with Chicken Peas and Cranberries salad
- Pastries/Fruit for desert
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 11.
Cost: $18/person, $36/family. If cost is an issue, please contact Executive Director, Matthew Garland.
This event is sponsored, in part, by a grant from the Young Adult Task Force of CJP.