Lag B’Omer Family Hike & BBQ!
Join us on Sunday, May 13 to celebrate Lag B’Omer!
Enjoy an easy hike in the beautiful Fells Reservation with your family and friends
- 11:00 am – Meet at Congregation Beth Israel Dexter Street parking lot for carpools to the hike site.
- 11:30 am – Hike!
- 01:00 pm – Meet at the base of the hike site to carpool back to Congregation Beth Israel.
- 01:30 pm – BBQ!
Everyone is welcome to attend!
If you will need to join a carpool to the hike site, please email us no later than Friday, May 11. The site of the hike will be Bellevue Pond in the Lynns Fells Reservation. It is off of South Border Road, Just past the I-93 and Rte 28 rotary.
- Hamburgers & hotdogs – $2/each
- soda, chips & pretzels – $0.75/each
- bottled water – $0.50/each